Old August 18th 03, 12:55 AM
L'acrobat

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
"L'acrobat" wrote in message
This is pointless. Just like all the other "discussions" I've had with
dumb**** grunts in boozers and pubs over the years. You're all ****ing
brainwashed and stupid and can't be taught anything after they've

finished
programming you at Kapooka and Singelton.

Or to put it another way, you lost all those arguments too.

Try arguing with a gate post. It's much the same thing. Too stupid to
understand the topic.

I'm sure you have the greater knowledge of gates.

I'm not a gate guard dill. It's obvious you have no idea at all.

Not answering the question, gate guard, so I'll restate it - how much

has
the F-111 done to promote Austs interests beyond our shores in the time
since we ordered them? compared to three Inf Bns over the same time.

Do try to keep up.

So you don't deny you're a dill. Good to see.

Still not able to deal with the question are you?

The F111 has deterred everybody who contemplated openly attacking

Australia
and her interests.

Name them, who has been a credible attacker against Australia and her
interests?

What the **** are you on about spastic?

I'd deny it too if I was that pathetic.

In other words, you're making **** up.

No, you and I and anyone else who happened to see your sad post knows
exactly how pathetic you are.

Refresh my memory.

The female officer you claimed to have threatened.

Oh yes. How about you tell the whole story cocksucker?

You threaten to beat up females you sad piece of ****, try to justify it any
way you like but there is no way back from that one gate guard.

I'd probably be trying to deny it too if I was as pathetic a piece of

****
as that.

But you are a pathetic piece of ****.

Possibly, but not one so needy as to ask strangers in a newsgroup to tell
other strangers that they think I'm cool, nor do I threaten to assault
women.

Where does that leave you?

And your bull**** about scrapping jets in favour of a few thousand

more
dumbass grunts isn't? **** off idiot.

Not really a fact based argument is it gate guard, who has the F-111
deterred?

Every nation-state that contemplated attacking Australia or her interests.

No names there, come on gate guard NAME them, who has contemplated it?

Its a question simple enough even for you NAMES, boy, names.

Listen up dickhead, do the math and tell me how many troops were in

the
various arms of the 2nd AIF, the RAAF, the RAN and the militia at the

time
and compare that to the 21st Century. See ya later dickhead.

What has that got to do with combat ratios? or the fact that, starting

from
a larger base force, the Army can be expanded more quickly to meet a
credible threat?

Which credible threat might that be? I can't see how an infantry battalion
can deter submarines blockading our SLOCs.

Oh my, gate guard swings and misses!

Pray tell, how will an F-111 deter a submarine from blockading our SLOCs?

and who has the credible sub force in the region that could do it?

The quick answer is, nothing. Brash has again demonstrated his

ignorance.

Waffle waffle. You're full of **** boy. Run along.

yawn.

Do you still stick your cock in dogs?

Another useful argument on the part of the gate guard - please tell us

how
many credible attackers have been deterred by Aust F-111s?

Answer the question dog-****er.

Another useful argument on the part of the gate guard - please tell us how
many credible attackers have been deterred by Aust F-111s?

Poor gate guard, his argument is again crushed.

And this "dweeb" could knock your stupid block off. How embarrassing

for
you!

and again the dweeb heads off into his cozy fantasy world.

You're the one in fantasy-land Private Lard-arse (Rtd).

Go beat up some women gate guard, it'll make you feel like you are a man, or
as close as you ever get.