Old June 4th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default Please help our group!

on 6/3/2008 3:27 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/3/2008 11:38 AM Maxwell said the following:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/2/2008 10:20 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
news "Martin" wrote
what we really need to know is how can we stop these
Post on topic and ignore the nonsense. Simple as that.

And be careful when replying, to delete all the cross posted groups in
the header, except the group you wish to address.
Which explains why you crossposted your reply to uk.rec.sailing and
alt.sailing.asa, no doubt...
They seemed to be legitimate groups, and I thought Ernest's posts my have
came from one of them.

Oh, so you're the arbiter of newsgroup legitimacy now. Glad we have that
straightened out.

I am the arbiter of where "I" post.

Do you consider alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
alt.fan.karl-malden.nose, and asa.demon.local to be legitmate groups.

I don't.

Absolutely I do. But I'm sure they don't consider you to be a legitimate
human being.