Old April 7th 13, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Air-to-air communication and the FCC/FAA

RC...your service and dedication to competition soaring is greatly appreciated. It's a thankless job with the payoff being too many servings of criticism. Please know my criticism is not personal.

My concerns remain however. If only the SSA had the manpower and "wherewithal" to lay ground work with the FAA to open temporary frequencies for use in site specific contests.

So, when the horse is dead, its time to get off.