Old April 22nd 05, 08:35 PM
Newps

Default Best tug for a 3000lb SEP?

Look for a used golf cart, it will have many other uses other than just
a tug.

Peter wrote:

Hi,

A colleague is looking for a tug, perhaps an electric one, capable of
towing the aircraft (a TB20) by the first wheel a distance of about 50
yards.

I say "electric" because petrol engined tugs seems to be a bit
temperamental, and this is in a very tight hangar and a lot of control
over the forward/reverse speed is needed.

I can do a web search but would appreciate any suggestions on a good
quality product with very smooth speed control.

Peter.
E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.