Old November 5th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison[_1_]

Default This year's annual

RST Engineering wrote:
And I don't wanna...

I don't WANNA

I DON'T WANNA

hear you bitching in here how much your annual cost you until you can tell
me how much of the owner assisted annual you did. So far as I can see,
about 75-80% of what you've had "done" could have been done yourself.

So Jim, it's ok to bitch about the costs associated with one's annual
and required repairs if, in fact, one has done as much of the owner
assisted work as possible? Really? And all this time I thought it was
just bitching about annuals that got under your skin :-)

Oh yeah, one more thing...never, NEVER, *NEVER* say something like "My
annual cost me insert amazing AMU amount here". Always, ALWAYS,
*ALWAYS* separate out the inspection from the *required repairs*

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado