Old February 10th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Most Beautiful Glider Competition...

The Schleicher K-6E gets my vote, but then I am biased. It was my
first glider.

Kinda like your first car, you will always look loveningly at one.

On 10 Feb 2006 19:44:32 GMT, Jono Richards
wrote:

Well, whilst we are at it on the 'First glider - no
gel coat' lets have a little competition...

What is the most beautiful glider in the following
classes?

1. Club

2. Standard

3. 15/18m

4. Open

To get things going, my personal opinions would be:

1. Club - Libelle

2. Standard - ASW 28

3. 15/18m - Ventus 2a

4. Open - ASH25

Bar the Libelle, these are all fairly modern, so lets
see some of the older ships!

JR