Old December 5th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
jbskies

Default LightSpeed QFR CC ANR vs Bose Aviation X

I have used LightSpeed QFR Cross Country (ANR) headset for 4 years.
During this AOPA 2006 convention, I was tempted by the Bose's discount
and purchased a Bose X headset. After 2 flights, today I decide to
return the Bose headset.

The reason that I return the Bose is because it seems to be noisier
than the QFR CC. I could hear all kinds of higher frequency noise
during the flights that made me feel uncomfortable. However, I feel
upset because all the reviews saying Bose X is better in noise
cancellation, which I don't agree. Is there any one who has the same
experience as me? BTW, I also own a LightSpeed 20-3G headset. I
only wore it for several flights before I put it on my passenger seat
for the occasional passenger. I felt it is nosier than the QFR. BTW,
I brought my QFR ANR headsets for $230 per pair.

Thanks in advance.