Old October 15th 03, 01:52 PM
tscottme

Pierre-Henri Baras wrote in message

Welcome to the real world!!
In the next lesson you'll learn that the methods you just described

are
exactly the ones used:
a. by EVERY country in the world
b. especially by the US. How do you think the US made it to it's

current
position after WWII??

Pierre-Henri
P.S. Do you have any idea how egocentric your post was? Do you really

think
the French treat only americans that way, or that only the French

treat
amercicans that way? Pleeeeeeeeeease.

Well to listen to the French and the UN worshippers, only the US is
motivated by national interest. Everyone else is pursuing the
collective good of all humanity when they violate sanctions, veto
resolutions, and march in the street.

Ah don't take the French hostility and back stabbing personally, they
are worthless allies to everyone, except the Germans.

Americans are constantly accused of arrogance for pushing our point of
view, when the real charge should be that we won't accept the French or
European view as our view. If that's not European arrogance, it's close
enough.

--

Scott
--------