Old June 1st 17, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default Interest in a 20 Meter Multiseat Class National Contest for 2018?

On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 18:29:25 UTC-6, wrote:
I would like to fly this contest if I can get the Harris Hill Duo or another suitable glider, Great idea.
Sean Murphy
XC

I am not interested in contest and I do not believe it is in the best interest if the SSA Contest Rules Committee to have yet another class for a Nationals competition. IF this held will take away from folks that would participate in the 2018 Sports Nationals, which are typically dominate by Duo's and Arcus'es?

Oh wait we do not know when or where the 2018 Nationals are being held, how can we plan.

IMO class creep is bad for the competition scene with the SSA. What is next the folks asking for $$ to go to the World 20 Meter competition?

#classcreepisbad