Old November 2nd 10, 12:04 AM
wlhaskell wlhaskell is offline
Junior Member

Default Aircraft data for students

Hello everyone,

I am a physics teacher in a high school in NY in the US and I am looking for some guidance. At the end of each quarter students are required to complete a project based on what they have learned so far this year. One of the projects involves doing some simplified calculations based on acceleration, take-off speed, landing speed, deceleration, and cruise speed. I am hoping some of the experts here could help me locate some resources with this information in it.

Thank you in advance for any direction you can give!