Old June 7th 13, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I attended Sky Life in the early 90's and I believe I was in one of the last groups to pass through the camp. I attended 2 years, 92 and 93. In 1993 The camp was shut down amidst allegations of sexual misconduct by Lee Barnes. There was one questionable action on his part during my stay in 93, and I was questioned by authorities the night before my departure, however I had nothing negative to say about my treatment. I never followed up on the story and information was not as easy to come by being from IL. What I've told is the extent of my knowledge and I'd be very interested in more info.. I too studied under Jay Treat and would love to get back in touch.