Old October 7th 17, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default FAKE NEWS BEING SPREAD about the SGP in Chile.

FAKE news is being spread on FB. Also included in the fake news is that I will now not be attending the SGP finals in Chile for 2018.

To make this perfectly clear, I never said that to anyone.

Sean Fiddler is making these posts on FB and needs to make a public apologize for spreading this false, misleading news. I have received emails from friends who have seen his post's wondering if this is true and was alarmed if I was ok.

I was invited on Sept 13, 2017 to attend the Chile SGP and did accept. Nothing's changed. Am attending and even have a crew. Also, just received a email from the contest organizer's about numerous items.

So sad that someone would not speak responsible.

Best Regards, Tom Kelley #711.