Old March 3rd 11, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Old Parachute

On Mar 2, 6:28*pm, Fred wrote:
Dan:

Contact me if you draw a blank on a local packer. *fred.lasor AT
gmail.com

Thanks, Fred and Matt. I'm checking around ABQ and with the
Albuquerque club members. I also received a private email with a good
suggestion. I believe Pioneer went out of business long ago. My last
rigger in Colorado always did rip and puncture tests and the 'chute
always passed, but that was 10 years ago. Again, if the 'chute is not
serviceable, I'll replace it, but it was very comfortable and I'd like
to continue using it.