Old August 21st 04, 03:34 AM
Jay Honeck

I cannot recall ever being treated discourteously by anyone at a
tower, approach control, or center.

Same here. I've seen some fleeting moments of brain-lock on the part of
controllers (who are, after all, no different than you or me), and the big
centers (Chicago, Kansas City, Minneapolis) around here can be very curt and
abrupt -- but never anyone rude.

In fact, I can name several controllers who are absolutely, positively, way
over the top *nice* -- pretty much all the time.

However, I've often wondered if one of the posters on these aviation
bulletin boards, whose name I'm sure I don't have to mention, is as
snippy on the job as he is here.

Hee hee! Ahem. Who ever could you mean?

;-)

I'll bet you a dollar that he's just taking out his day-to-day frustrations
here on us, and that he is just as nice as pie on the radio.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA