Old May 15th 04, 12:13 AM
Harold A. Climer

On Fri, 14 May 2004 22:56:43 GMT, Harold A. Climer
wrote:

When I use the Cessna Caravan and other planes and I use ILS
approach and follow instructions for staying at a certain altitude,
and heading until the localizer needles are lined up and then switch
to the APR button the plane goes haywire and dives for the ground. Is
this a known problem. Both needles are dead center when this happens.
Harold A. Climer
Dept. Of Physics,Geololgy, and Astronomy
U.T. Chattanooga
318 Grote Hall
615 McCallie Ave
Chattanooga TN 37403

Sorry about that I should have said FS2004 not FS4