Old June 18th 20, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default anyone have some Glasflugel Mosquito expertise?

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 4:09:45 PM UTC-4, Scott Williams wrote:
Hi Group,
I've got a 303 and am interested in anyones' opinions about flying it,
I've got 40 hrs in a SHK, 30 or so in a standard Cirrus, a few in a grob 103
Thanks,
Scott

You should have no problem with the Mosquito, I flew one back in the 80's for quiet a bit. It was a very comfortable ship to fly and the flap configuration is very nice. Enjoy the landings, you will learn to like the ship.