Old June 14th 20, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Skylines Trouble?

Lately I've been having trouble with Skylines.aero.Â* It comes up with a
white screen with a blue progress line along the top.Â* After a long
wait, it simply stops with a white screen.

This is on my home computer.Â* It seems to work OK on my crappy hangar
computer which I leave up and logged in to Skylines.Â* Is it possible
that it doesn't like two logins from the same account?

I'll also take a look at the XCSkies website.Â* I think they provide
Skylines.
--
Dan, 5J