Thread: I want to start
View Single Post
Old May 1st 04, 06:47 AM
external usenet poster
Posts: n/a

Used Cessna T206,for high alt, short rwy. if you are a mx citizen,get
your PPL.In MEX. if you are U.S then go to TX,or FL.if you find a plane
I can help you fly to MX. I hold U.S ppl. as well as a mexican PPL.

*** Sent via ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.