Old March 21st 04, 07:47 PM
Roger Halstead

On 19 Mar 2004 21:37:10 -0800, (pacplyer) wrote:

Here's a little something I wrote today. I hope some of you enjoy it.

Return of the Dreaded Builder's Bug

He knew that he had it. He just knew it. He was sure he had caught
it somehow. And sure enough it started happening. Something bad had
gotten into his brain. And then as he went about his daily routine

I'd wipe the tears from my eyes if my hands weren't so sticky from the
resin and I didn't have all the glass fibers in my shirt sleeves.
Then again, I guess that's OK as I'd probably stick a finger in my eye
due to lack of coordination due to lack of sleep brought on from
working on the G-III till after 5:00 AM.

My wife's gone for the week end so instead of hitting the bars and
chasing women, I say out all night... in the shop keeping my baby
company and listening to the radio with her.

Actually I didn't get in till about 6 this morning, 5:30 yesterday
morning and I was early at 4:30 the previous morning.

I think I'm gonna go take a nap. And people wonder why guys my age
take naps in the afternoon. They think it's due to age, when I was out
all night instead.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com