Old April 7th 05, 12:32 PM
Denny

Default I'M FROM THE FAA AND I'M HERE TO HELP YOU

FAA OFFICIAL, FLIGHT ATTENDANT IN ALTERCATION ALOFT
An FAA official was handcuffed and detained when she disembarked in
Kansas City after an altercation during a Southwest Airlines flight on
March 26, The Kansas City Star reported on Saturday. A flight
standards manager for the Central Region, she had argued with a flight
attendant, according to the Star. The flight attendant told police
that the official had confronted him about how he was handling a
disturbance in the back of the airplane. He told the official to sit
down and let him handle it, and the official allegedly became verbally
combative and shoved him. Police and investigators from the
Transportation Security Administration met the airplane when it
landed, and the official was handcuffed after she objected to being
detained.
http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive...ll.html#189501