Old January 8th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Over the hump...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
The days are getting longer again, finally. We're now gaining a minute
of daylight per day, and accelerating...

I actually wrote a spreadsheet which calculates the length of the day. I
really track it in the winter, 'cause on workdays I leave home before sunup
and get home after dark... Modearately depressing and I always look forward
to more daylight.

The weather near Atlanta today was wonderful. 60+ degrees with the wind down
the runway. I went to Tennessee to do a Tech Counselor inspection for a
friend building an RV-9. My only complaint was the 50 knot headwind on the
way home...

Only 6 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days to OSH '06!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA