Old June 26th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default For those that want to contribute ahead of time to the annualr.a.* OSH party

Jay Honeck wrote:

Heck, yeah! Montblack musta spent $250 on food for last year's
shin-dig, and wouldn't take a dime in return.

Ah, so it's not just me. Here I thought maybe it was something about
taking cash from a left coaster...er, something :-)

Aside from his expenses, I think he deserves cash just for risking jail
time to get all the stuff (grills, and other prohibited fire-making
devices) out to our campsite.

Another possible use for the funds: Posting bail should the EAA cops
throw Paul into the slammer :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane