Old September 4th 04, 02:20 AM
Richard Thomas

Default Aviation club for children?

Whenever I can, when I go flying I take my 5 year old daughter with
me. She really likes to fly and is quite interested so I was wondering
if there were some kind of club she could join (kind-of AOPA jr) or,
if not, whether there would be any interest in one if one were
started. I was thinking maybe a regular magazine with puzzles,
articles and stories aimed at a younger audience.

Thoughts?

Rich
--
An animal so poor in spirit that he won't even fight on his own behalf
is already an evolutionary dead end; the best he can do for his breed