Old September 4th 04, 09:28 PM
Chuck

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Chuck" wrote
Well, that sounds fine, but I am not a pilot (yet, but I am an A&P if

that
counts though), and I would think that a pilot would be more qualified

be
in charge of a post.

Not at all. One of the big things our explorers do, is go to OshKosh, and
there are units there that are not headed by pilots. Being an A&P is more
than enough qualification. Do air shows and museums during the year,

drive
to the area on Fri after school, or early Sat, then camp (or motel) and
return Sunday afternoon. 250 to 300 miles is possible, then that should

get
you to somewhere of interest.

I guess that I will have to look into this. Thanks for the suggestion.

---