Old April 18th 05, 06:13 AM
Fred

Shawn wrote:
wrote:
Here's some pictures of damage caused by dogs on Lake Elsinore

Soaring
Club's 233 fleet. Not a pretty sight. Anyone have any ideas on

how to
discourage this dog behavior. We believe they are chasing rabbits

that
have crawled into the gliders through the wheel wells. __Mike

http://www.soarelsinore.org/damage/

My first thoughts were 22-250 or .223, but you wouldn't want to risk
shooting the glider.
Call animal control and get live traps. Does your insurance company
have any ideas?

Shawn

To keep the lions and hyenas from eating the tires of our planes in
East Africa when we parked them overnight at game parks, we used to
spray aerosol bug repellant on them. Maybe a similar tactic would keep
the rabbits out of the gliders? Or some other such repellant? Fred