Old February 24th 18, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default ClearVav vs. LXNav

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 5:09:39 PM UTC-8, Eric Greenwell wrote:
JS wrote on 2/22/2018 1:56 PM:
Having flown with a CN and stick controller for a number of years, going back to touch screen seems silly... You have to look at it while touching. If you touch the wrong place or don't touch the right amount or drag your finger in turbulence, all bets are off.
Presently flying with an Oudie. A lesson in how much a stick controller improves usability.
Only a little time on the LX90x0 stuff, it's very good but personally prefer the simplicity of the CN. The CN is also easier to build TFR airspace files for, which is necessary where I fly.

Lynn Alley's site will produce TFR files for you - no need to build them. I used
his TFR files on my CN1 (in my Phoenix) and on my iPhone 6 running iGlide (in my
ASH 26 E) last year, and plan to do so again this year.

Thanks again, Lynn!

Have you a URL for said site?