Old September 1st 19, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Landing with broken rudder cable

I have a Dynon D-10a in my panel and I'm qualified to use it.Â* A lot of
these new glider computers have an attitude indicator function. It would
pay dividends to learn how to use it.

On 8/31/2019 6:25 AM, wrote:
Still inadvertent IMC in a glider is a terrifying thing and not something to be taken lightly. If you are going to fly wave you must make some preparations and think it through even if you intend to be the most cautious wave flier ever. It can still bite you.

Kevin
92

--
Dan, 5J