Old August 18th 05, 07:59 PM
Scott Moore

Peter R. wrote:
Michael wrote:

I see little chance of that happening with dual AI's, and even less
chance that the average pilot will recover from an aerobatic attitude
partial panel after screwing up enough to get into that mess.

Interesting that you pointed that out. I was thinking the same thing when
I posed the question but thought that two tumbling AIs would pretty much
guarantee that the pilot would not recover.

But hey - if you have the panel room, why not keep the electric TC too?

My Bonanza has the original TC along with a backup electric AI located to
the left of the TC. However, the electric AI keeps precessing and requires
a reset about four times per hour, which concerns me.

What brand ?