Old July 8th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
h.e.l.i.p.o.r.t.

Default Death?

Well, as long as were reminiscing, don't we all miss Mr. Fetters a lil bit
(or AliBab or whatever??). I don't think i ever knew anybody who took as
much SH*T as him.

Ok.. really.. I do miss Nick and all his wealth of info and insight... I've
been a Lurker in here for years and well, thought I'd finally come outa the
closet.. sorta speakin..

"The Other Kev" gave us all a thrill with his indepth experiences with his
training.. This group never had as much action as when he would write up his
daily activities...

Oh yea.. another one who (For some reason) took alot of Crap was ROTOR.. I
know he's now in the ARMY and is still taking alot of talented Helo
photos. I'll let him tell you where though if he ever comes back...

Nutts in AZ

"Linc" wrote in message
ps.com...
I just miss Dan and Bob and BWB and Nick and all the other notables
that made this such an awesome place to glean information and learn
from. Even the disagreements were fun to witness and/or participate in.

Ahh, but there's no going back to the glory days, is there?

Linc

B4RT wrote:
I went over and had a look at JH. I can't stomach all the whiney petty
schoolboy nonsense over there. There might be some nuggets of stuff worth
reading there but the wheat to schaff ratio doesnt warrant the effort
IMO.

Bart

"boB" wrote in message news:_Tlrg.17633

I also tried JH and there's quite a lot to read. I guess this
newsgroup
has always been easier even though there aren't many messages some
days.
But the people writing here all seem to be good folks, no trolls or
troublemakers.

--

boB
Wing 70