Old October 14th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

In rec.aviation.owning Jay Honeck wrote:
Sounds good to me.

Me, too.

I could live quite happily without freeways. In fact, given my 6 mile
(round trip) commute each day, I'm considering an all-electric car as
my next vehicle.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

A trip to a client site is typically 50 miles one way for me.

Thankfully I can do a lot of things remotely.

The last time I was able to walk to work was in the Army.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.