Old October 14th 03, 04:05 PM
David B. Cole

Yep, I've already checked them out. Remember I sent you their link a
few months ago when I first started to look for local aerobatic
operations?

Dave

Andrew Gideon wrote in message agonline.com...
David B. Cole wrote:

Patrick,

I've already put my name on the list for next year's seminar here in
NJ, but I may just have to take a trip to CA to spend a few days there
with Rich. In the meantime there is a guy here in NJ that does
aerobatics and one of the planes he has is a Stearman, which I would
love to fly. He was featured in AOPA Pilot a couple of months ago in
the issue where they highlighted Philly in preparation for the Expo.

Dave

Here?

http://www.aopa.org/members/files/pi...8.html#vansant

But that's a PA location, no? Still, it doesn't appear to be too far beyond
Pittstown. Here's more on what they offer the

http://www.vansantairport.com/aeroap.html

But the best part...they actually seem to *rent* the Stearman.

- Andrew