Old July 21st 17, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Anyone get hassled for exceeding max car and trailer length?

Thanks, Craig! The EEZRV is the one I was investigating. I don't have an RV but I've had tires go flat on my trailers behind a van. Often you can feel it, even see it if you're watching the rear view mirror closely. But at night, wind, passing trucks, and twisty roads can mask it until you've done rim damage. Curious to know who else uses this technology for glider trailers.

Chip Bearden
ASW 24 "JB"