Old May 2nd 05, 05:50 PM
Peter R.

Slick wrote:

If I took the tires off of a 10-speed bicycle would it fit into the

beck
seat of a 172?

If you cannot get your current bike into the aircraft, you might want
to consider looking at a Dahon folding bicycle. I just picked up one
off eBay two weeks ago with the intention of loading it into my Bonanza
so that I can ride while away from home.

These bikes are spec'ed out pretty nicely for the price and built well.
The only downside is that they are so popular now, getting your hands
on a current year model is difficult at this point in the season.
That's why I chose last year's model on eBay.

http://www.dahon.com/folding-bicycles-us-models.htm

--
Peter