Old October 24th 05, 09:48 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Damaged aircraft - should I pay?

"Hilton" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi,

Right now (1pm West Coast time) on cnn.com, there is a picture of numerous
overturned planes. Presumably insurance pays for this and since I pay for
insurance, should I feel a bit bummed that these owners didn't fly their
planes to safety and help lower my insurance costs? Taking it to the
other extreme, perhaps some owners wanted to upgrade from a 172 to a 182
(for example) and... Sorry, I just don't get it.

Thanks,

Hilton

Remember, those folks had to prioritize thinks in there life. Maybe the
plane didn't make the cut.