Old October 25th 05, 12:35 AM
Michelle P

Default Damaged aircraft - should I pay?

Hilton,
My insurance company will pay for the relocation expenses. Flight cost
and hotel for duration.
Hey we are all paying for the re-building of New Orleans. That bums me
out. I should not have to pay for some one else's mistake.
Michelle

Hilton wrote:

Hi,

Right now (1pm West Coast time) on cnn.com, there is a picture of numerous
overturned planes. Presumably insurance pays for this and since I pay for
insurance, should I feel a bit bummed that these owners didn't fly their
planes to safety and help lower my insurance costs? Taking it to the other
extreme, perhaps some owners wanted to upgrade from a 172 to a 182 (for
example) and... Sorry, I just don't get it.

Thanks,

Hilton