Old November 26th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Please Help!?

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that could help with a problem
with my Flight Sim 2004?

I am having one heck of a problem with my flights going "jerky" on me during
the flight. Usually it happens about half thru the flight or at the end
during landing set up. Please understand that it does also happen at all
different time but mostly as stated above. I have tried to reset my settings
many times. I have also backed most all of the settings to the minimum. I
even went as far as removing and reinstalling FS2004 but it still continues
to happen.

It seems like after I start my flights (which always starts out nice and
smooth) and then at some point my computer goes into this slow down mode at
which times everything becomes "very jerky and slow."

Also please understand that I am by no means a computer "wiz bang" which I
am sure you probably figured out long before this point of my post.

If there is anyone out there that might be able to help me I sure would
appreciate your help and suggestions.

Thanks,
Scott