Old April 17th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Is it a habit we prefer mechnical instruments?

We used to mechanical instruments when we learnt fly in school. Whether
it is habit we can not accept digital meters. For example quartz
crystal watch, we almost accept it now. There few people using
mechanical watch. I think it is developing direction for digital
meters.
I just wondered which kinds of digital meters, electric analog or
numeric meter, do pilot can accept. Or we can accept an electric analog
meter with digital number in it?