Old March 19th 04, 09:15 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Robey Price" wrote in message
After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, "Tarver
Engineering" confessed the following:

Following a Christian philosophy is not evangelization.

And exactly what philosophy is that? I suspect many of the things
(rules of conduct among men/nations) you will claim as christian;
jews, muslims and secular humanists will claim as tenets of their
faith or lack there of.

Logos, Pathos and Ethos are a part of the religions I know of.

Wrong, "the free exercise theroef" eliminates any possibility of a

"freedom
from" religion.

All hail chief justice John Tarver...supreme arbiter of all things
constitutional.

An explicit right can not be cancelled through some vague generalized law.

A pedant could argue it I don't have the right of "freedom from"
religion then you are clearly implying I must observe some religion,
failure to do so would be a violation of your constitutional ruling.

Failure to observe any religion leads directly to human psycosis and is
detrimental to society as a whole.

Clearly you are wrong.

Clearly, human nature says I am correct.

Perhaps, but the Governement's expression of religion is part of our
buildings and money everywhere.

Again which religion and which god does my government follow?

The government does not follow any religion.

Ed posted thusly:
As for the God-fearing attributes of the Framers, they were
politicians of the time and the custom was to express a level of
civility and piety in their public discourse. Many belonged to
Protestant denomination churches, but many were also agnostic or (as
in the case of Thomas Jefferson,) deists--believers in a Supreme Being
without espousal of a particular liturgy. There's little evidence to
link anything in the Constitution to Christianity.

And JT concludes...

Even Ed is peddler of revisionionist PC bull****.

Hmmm, my political science degree is 25 years old, and Ed's remarks
jibe with the books I read and the lectures I heard. So when exactly
did this "revisionism" start?

The removal of religion from the public square began in the 1970s.

Notice how we began at Guy's desire to be "left alone", as guaranteed by
Fourth Amendment, to Ed's activist PC proclomation about it being OK to
attack Christianity.

Whoa...I, like Guy would ask you to keep your religious myths to
yourself. Believe what you want, but don't expect any special
treatment because you think christianity is superior to what jews,
muslims, buddhists, hindus, or pagans follow.

As you might learn someday, it is all the same thing.

To call Luciffer by a differnet name does not change the messenger. (angel)
What we can learn is the difference in society where a different cure for
human psycosis is offered. In a society where the Hindi concept of
reincarnation is widely held, Shiva is renewal as opposed to destruction and
death, but still the same character.

Oh yeah, one more thing. When you die...POOF...you're gone, time's up,
no "do overs."

That is a Christian concept, but not a universal religious concept.