Old June 11th 14, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FS: Oudie 2 w/ sunlight readable screen & accessories

The Oudie is considered sold. Thank you for your interest!

On Tuesday, 10 June 2014 19:04:03 UTC+8, CJ wrote:
Should anyone be considering a PNA at the moment, I'm selling my Oudie 2 at

25% off

What's included: (items with a * are brand spanking new & never used)

- Oudie 2 with the new, brighter, sunlight readable screen

- Latest firmwa 5.20.0.001 as of 03JUN14

- See You Mobile software and perpetual licence

- See You Desktop software installation disk (trial licence)

- Charger w/ Intl adapters

- Car charger*

- Charge/Sync cables x 2 (1*)

- Suction mount and bracket

- Serial to RJ adapters x 2*

- RJ to RJ cable*

- RJ to RJ socket*

- 12V to 5V USB converter* (for wiring the Oudie directly to ships power)

Bonus inclusions:

- Goddard USB to double Mini USB charge/sync cable

- This lets you run an Oudie, a logger and a battery pack simultaneously.

- Export your task declaration directly to your logger (such as LX

Nano)

- Use a higher quality GPS input than the Oudie (i.e. LX Nano)

- Prolong Oudie battery life (by using the Nano's GPS in lieu of the

internal)

- Use a battery pack to extend Oudie battery life to 10hrs

- Leg strap for those that find this mounting method more convenient.

- Help with setup and personalisation, local TP loading, profile creation

- A set of 12 steak k..... Ok, maybe not.

Condition:

Excellent. Approx 15-20hrs of use.

Price:

$460 inc shipping (Retail $625 + shipping)

Pics are available by email and naturally, all questions welcome.

Casey

B3

"Charlie Juliet Lima Seventy Six" (in letters/numbers) @me.com or the gmail

associated with this post. Cheers.