Old July 1st 03, 03:41 PM
Sydney Hoeltzli

H. Adam Stevens wrote:
And more specifically, will I still get to turn down unsolicited offers
of $360K for my perfect two-owner, two-pilot, no-damage-history P Baron?
????

Sadly, no.

Was it insured for $360K?

It sounds as though you would like the insurance company to
total the plane, give you a check, and let you go shopping.

If that is the case, perhaps consulting with an aviation lawyer
would be advisable as to your best course of action?

Frankly, with the extensive damage it suffered, I'm surprised
it isn't close to "break even" for them to do so, surely a
Baron with good avionics has substantial salvage value especially
if the condition of major structure is unclear at this time.

Good luck!
Sydney