Old May 11th 04, 02:13 PM
PT Ball

It is not a problem, they are very friendly to GA. Just check for the
NOTAM as there are explicit instructions to follow for arrival
procedures such as for the AOPA fly-in etc. (ie hold at the lake then
head to the pagoda, advise tower then proceed as directed....). I'd
recommend calling RDG to try to get a printed copy of the NOTAM as it
may have graphics to follow. Your local briefer may or may not be to
familiar and something might get lost in translation.

I'm sure Friday will be very light on traffic. I'd recommend going on
Sat/Sun as the full show is awesome. Flying doesn't start til 1300 so
that should give you plenty of time to get there.

Peter B

"TF" wrote in message ...
I'm a student Pilot planning to fly into Reading with my instructor on the
Friday of this three day event. There are no airshows on the first day.
Any advice for a first timer to the event ? Thanks in Advance.