Old February 12th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shawn[_5_]

Default New products for US Contest Pilots from Random Logic...

Darryl Ramm wrote:

snip on topic stuff so I can take it off topic (such as it is ) :-)

Good to see you are finally willing to release some of your PDA
software toys you've been flying with.

Some suggestions for additional features...

"Daylight savings" - helps address those pesky daylight problems. I
know a couple of other local pilots who'd like this feature as well.

"SUA Avoid" - you did not mean to be there - so let the software deal
with it. An intelligent algorithm should be able to work out if you
actually in fact went under, over or around the SUA, or maybe even
though it at a more appropriate (inactive) time.

Darryl

(I know being off-season is getting to us all).

Who's off season? I had a great flight yesterday. Nearly two hours in
strong wave and mild rotor (gotta love that). Cold just below class A
though. Now I've just got to figure out how to get the flight on OLC
before the deadline (I'm new to OLC and the logger).

Shawn