Old December 4th 20, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default LX Navigation Traffic Monitor or LXNAV-TrafficView?

On 12/4/20 8:50 AM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 3:20:59 PM UTC-8, Tom BravoMike wrote:
As I'm considering ordering the new Flarm Fusion, I wonder which (80 mm) display to go for. The two mentioned in the topic line have similar features and price. Pros and cons? What are the 'Voice alerts' like with the LX Navigation? Anyone could share his/her experience, please? Thanks in advance. Tom BravoMike

Checkout the Air-Avionics 80mm, 57mm or rectangular. Very viewable even in the 57mm.

http://www.craggyaero.com/air_traffic_display.htm

Screen views on this page.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

I use a Flarmview with the black background. I found it much easier to
read than the white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGQgwp41AKw

--
Dan