Old February 24th 04, 12:56 PM
George Z. Bush

R. David Steele wrote:
Yes we had barely enough. And it taxed the manpower. Now we
have that mission, Bosnia and Iraq. Plus a potential war with
China in the near future for control of the far East.

Well, we could shuck Bosnia any day. We don't have a dog in that
fight.

Easier said than done. We got into that one because the Serbs were practicing a
little genocide against their former Moslem neighbors and we decided to break it
up, good guys that we are. How's it going to look if we pull out and let them
resume their blood bath? When it comes to something like genocide, aren't we
supposed to stop it and see that it stays stopped? Or would looking the other
way make the practice palatable?

George Z.