Old February 14th 04, 10:30 PM
Dave Kearton

"Tosser" wrote in message

| "Dave Kearton" wrote in
message
| news |

| If this new personality really is his father ( "I are your father Luke")
| this would also explain the similarities in writing style.
|

| Sure. And you had to write like that to become a Mirage driver/air force
| officer..
|
| WINKWINKNUDGENUDGE

I had hoped that Jolly's 'father' wrote like this because he was not
accustomed to using a keyboard and it all seemed too hard. By the
time you get to that age, learning keyboard skills can be a trial.

I'll point out now that there are real people on this newsgroup who are
significantly older than Jolly's Mirage pilot personality and who can spell
and type perfectly.

I guess anybody's typing style would be affected with a sock over their
hand.

Cheers

Dave Kearton