Old July 25th 03, 09:31 AM
Dave Pearson

[Warning: Quotes rearranged]

* Dan Husk :

"Dave Pearson" wrote in message
.. .

URL:http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2003/07/23/flightsim_terrorism/index_np.html
And just in time for another new release of MSFS. Presumably this will be a
regular feature from now on? sigh

Dave, You think all us "Flight-Simmers" are on a potential terroist list
somewhere? Nothing more dangerous than a redneck with a renegade 777 !!!
;-))

HeHe. Seriously though, no, I doubt we're all on a list somewhere (ok, we
probably all are on *some* list *somewhere*). What interested me is that,
getting on for two years ago we were due a new release of MSFS and then
certain events happened. There was much (in the UK at least) media
speculation about the connection between the New York and Washington attacks
and commodity flight simulation. The speculation generally appearing to be
baseless (in the UK at least if you can blame something on computers, the
internet and/or geeks then you're onto a winning story).

What I found interesting is that, coincidently(?), here we are getting ready
for a new release of MSFS and such a story crops up again. Is someone
desperate for a story?

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/