Old January 3rd 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Bush administration finalizes military attack on Iran

"John‰]*
************************************************** *************"
wrote: \\

snip

*They will be able to think of all sorts of nicer alternatives to
taking out Iran's nuclear development sites. They will be able to come
up with all sorts of abstract arguments and moral equivalence, such as:
Other countries have nuclear weapons. Why not Iran?

*Debating abstract questions is much easier than confronting concrete
and often brutal alternatives. The big question is whether we are
serious or suicidal.

Pretty sobering thoughts indeed, and likely a lot truer than we'd
like to imagine...
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)