Old October 22nd 13, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Davison[_3_]

Default Video camera mount(s)?

Have you thought about the 'StickCam' approach which has the
benefit of flexibilty of shot selection and less Gb of footage to
edit. I am a convert!

http://youtu.be/KocDC8mjqKo

No external mounts required!

Chris

At 16:48 22 October 2013,
wrote:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:57:37 AM UTC-7, Squeaky

wrote

Agree - gaffer tape not suction cups. I had a stickypod suction

cup mount
l=
et go - fortunately I was paranoid enough to tape it down as a

backup.
Moun=
ts need to withstand changes in pressure, temperature,

airloads and more
g-=
forces than you'd imagine - especially out at the end of bendy

wings.

Remember to comply with the FAA regulations, insurance

requirements and
mos=
t of all the laws of aerodynamics if you intend to mount

externally. You
ca=
n't get out and fix it if something goes wrong once

airborne.=20

9B