Old August 3rd 11, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Fritz Wuehler[_8_]

Default "Battleship" Movie Trailer

wrote in message news:db0a9de8-69cd-444e-8fff-
A trailer for the new "Battleship" movie is now up at:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/batt...ml?showVideo=1

Typical Hollywood CRAP targetted at a wide audience. A nice looking
blond (for the guys). A good looking, agressive, know-it-all guy (for
the gals), some romance (for the gals; no sex please, this is
America!), and some alien spaceship which has to be destroyed by the
'superior' U.S. Navy (for the guys). Haah!

I agree with what William says. Real aliens would kill us off before we
even had a clue what was going on. Why don't they just show the truth
like in 'Battlefield Earth 3000' (a grossly underrated picture IMHO),
we don't stand a chance against spacefairing aliens.