Old July 7th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

Default Splitter/diplexer/duplexer for 2 COM radios

And you think that relay, with operation measured in hundreds of
milliseconds, is going to protect tens of watts from frying your fractions
of microvolts front end measured in tens of microseconds?

What a maroon.

Jim

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
.. .
Gus Cabre wrote:
http://www.rst-engr.com/kitplanes/KP0203/KP0203.htm

Thanks but no thanks. I think I have a proper
Dow-Key coax relay in one my junkboxes and if I
decide to go forward, I'll use it.